Friday 7 February 2014

Review: Glossy Box Jan 2014


Back to Basics Glossy Box January 2014 


Yu-Be Mouisturising skin cream RRP £13.50 

First of all when i saw this product and they said it was for dry skinned areas and works exceptionally well for hands and feet i was a bit let down with the size of the samples because there definitely isn't enough to see if that it true. The product smells medicated like vicks or sudacream. I will either save these for in the future or give to a friend who suffers with dry skin.

Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash RRP £10.25
First of all i love the smell of this body wash, it reminds me of a spa and i couldn't wait to use it. As it said you can use it as bubble bath also i tried it that night but to my disappointment no bubbles were even made and when i used it as a body wash the scent didn't stick to my skin so i was very disappointed in the product.
The Vintage Cosmetic Company Floral Slanted Tweezer RRP £8
These tweezers are really pretty and look great on my vanity table but as i already have tweezermn tweezers these didn't really come to any use for me as i don't think there any better then tweezerman. Would definetly give these as a gift to somebody though.
Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake-Up Under Eye Patches £6
I have heard a lot of good things about this brand so i was quite excited to see these in my glossy box! I haven't used them yet as i am waiting for a serious pamper night or maybe a hang over day ha ha. 
Beauty UK CC Cream £4.99/25ml here
This CC cream isn't really anything to rave about. I have tried better and always use the Loreal one!! But this does have a good SPF in it so i will save for my hols or the summer months.
I got this glossy box back in December as everybody loved theres and got some really cool products in it but recently i have been reading a lot of bad reviews about it and that its gone really down hill. I think i will give Febuarys glossy box a try and see if its worth keeping my subscription. If not ill get the Birchbox.
Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts