Monday 14 October 2013

Manchester Beauty Show

Hi guys,

So today I went to a beauty show/stall place in Manchester. Basically it's a place where buisnesses advertise there products and sell things for trade prices and more sometimes. You normally get loads of goodies but this year they were tight as none of us got any :( and if your like me you will love freebies ha ha. So I bought a couple of things but it was that manic I didn't buy much. I think if I go next year I will buy alot more.

So this is what i bought...
Nyx crystal liner in LCL 104

 Nyx jumbo eye pencil in sparkle leopard 631
 Nyx shine killer base lotion
 Fake bake flawless self tan and professional mit
 Laurelle perfume in desire
 Laurelle perfume in L
 Laurelle tester (I picked up about 10 of these ha ha)
 Laurelle perfume for men in sphere (its my brothers birthday today so I gave it him)
 Laurelle perfume in loves me... loves me not
Laurelle perfume in city girl milan

So these are the products I bought today as I said it was absolute mayhem in there so you couldn't really take your time to view things and buy the things you really wanted. I will be doing a video with these things telling you about them and a tutorial with the makeup bits :)

Goodnight people,

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts