Thursday 10 October 2013

My Firsts Tag

So today i filmed the firsts tag for you guys, i thought it was a really good tag to do and i like switching up my videos/blog posts to beauty, fashion & fun videos to make it less repetitive. So this is my first tag...


First thing you did this morning: Checked my phone
First person you subscribed to on youtube: Kandee Johnson
First tweet: "Cuddles all day with my poochy! In absolute pain from working out yesterday ouchhhh!"
First Facebook profile pic: Long gone that bad boy ha ha
First crush: I do not have a clue
First best friend & do you still talk? Kirsty Haines & No we do not.
Theme of your first room: Teddy Bears or 101 dalmations
First sport you were involved with: Probably just the normal ones in P.E lessons ha ha
First time on stage: Primary School talent show or christmas show
First fancy event/ event you had to dress up for: a wedding haha
First Halloween costume: witch
First person to text you today: my boyfriend
First grade teacher: can't remember their names.
First foreign country: spain
First sleepover: at my cousins house
First concert? Hearsay haha
First broken bone: my elbow
First piercing: earlobes
First pet: rabbit called sugar and my bros was called spice
First detention: never had one (oh yeah)
First job: Receptionist & Administrator in a doctors
First car: don't even have my license

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts