Wednesday 4 December 2013

Throwback Thursday/Growing my hair

This is me in 2010 with lovely kind of long ginger hair. I went back to my natural color after stripping it a gingery color and just letting it grow out. My hair used to be so nice and healthy but then i didn't used to bleach it and dye it red all the time ha ha. This hair length is my goal and i am trying to keep my hair as healthy as i can to reach that goal. My hair has got a lot healthier since i was last blonde and had it cut to the asymmetrical bob. 

My haircare routine:
  1. I take ASDA skin, hair & nails tablets everyday. I used to take the boots ones and they are really good and really do work wonders!! My eyelashes are so long now!! Ha ha
  2. I drink and eat as healthily as i can. I have no problems with eating healthy but i hate water so i try to have the flavored water when ever i can. 
  3. I deep condition my hair every second wash and since having extensions in i still wash my hair every 4 days (may sound minging) but the oils your hair makes are actually really good for your hair and with dry shampoo about its definetly possible ( I love loreal hair treatments)
  4. I go for a trim every second month. I used to go every month but because my hairs healthier and i just want it to grow i have just been going less often.
  5. I use a semi permanent red hair dye just because there less harsh on your hair and have no ammonia in them, and i find they just work the same!! I try to get the one with the most good stuff in them and the conditioner treatments that comes with them are there for a reason!! They do actually work. 
  6. And lastly don't be tight on your hair products i use the salon make shampoos and conditioners just because there that price for a reason and just because a drugstore one seems to be doing your hair good in the long run it might not be. 
So my hair right now, one side is just at shoulder length and the shorter side is just past my ear. I think when the shorter side has got to my shoulder too i will chop it into a bob (or the same length) and then i can grow it better and less weirdly then ha ha
Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts