Tuesday 3 December 2013

Miss Glossybox - November/December

So today i received the Miss Glossy Box for November/December. It is the last miss glossy box they are doing and it was the Christmas themed box. I don't know why they are stopping the young glossy boxes but i thought they were pretty good. But since this one has been stopped i will have to sign up for the other one because i love getting them as you never know what's in them and you get to try out new products etc.

So in the glossy box you got a red drawstring bag with the products in which i will probably save for travelling or something like that. The products that were included are:

  • So...? Fragrance -  I got the So...? Sinful body spray in travel size and its smells so good! Perfect for the Christmas party season to pop in your hand bag. I would definetley recommend going out and buying this they have it nearly every where and i like all the other scents of them too.  
  • Jelly Pong Pong 2 in 1 Shadow/Liner - This eye shadow pencil doesn't have a name on it but it is a metallic brown and is really pretty especially because i have blue eyes this is the perfect color eye shadow for me as it just makes my eyes pop with color. And also because its a metallic color it is perfect for a night out as a color liner or smudge it for a smokey brown eye.
  • Clear start Dermalogica (Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash) - I have heard some good things about dermalogica but have never got round to using this product line. I have oily skin which is prone to breakouts so something like this too me is probably really good. It says it deep cleans and purify's skin without stripping your natural oils. This foaming wash contains Orange peel and Tea tree to refresh skin and Salicylic acid to clear trapped oils and wipe out existing and future breakouts. I will do a review on this product in a few weeks to see how it is and if it's worked any wonders on my skin. 
  • Elegant Touch - Little Mix Nail wraps - I personally wouldn't of gone for this set of nail wraps just because there not really my thing, but i have never tried the nail wraps before and wanted to give them a try they are pretty easy to put on but i used some nail scissors instead of the file it came with just because i found it miles easier. I have inserted two pictures below of what they look like on my fingers.

  • Lacoste Touch of Pink - Perfume tester. Now i like this scent anyway and i find these perfect for when your travelling or just to stick in your handbag. It is a really nice smell and i would buy this in the future. 
So that is what i got in my Miss Glossy Box it is sad that, that was the last one but i will just get the other one instead :)
Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts