Sunday 6 October 2013

First impression: Face Mask No1

Hi Guys,

So at Asda the other day they had a 4 for £3 deal on for my favorite face masks so i just couldn't ignore, so i got 4 of them and thought i would try them out and let you guys know how i feel about them and if they make any difference etc.


So the first one i picked up is the manuka honey peel off mask, which is "famous" for anti-bacterial cleansing. It has manuka honey and jasmine in it and you basically put it all over your face (except lips and eyes) and leave until its all dry then peel it off your skin. In the ingredients it has, purified water, caramel, honey, aloe vera, sorbitol, hursechestnut, chamomile, vanilla & jasmine.

My first impression
This face mask is easy to open and put on your face, when I first put it on I noticed the scent which im not keen on but then im not keen on the honey smell anyway so that makes sense. It also stung my face for the first 5 minutes and still did whilst on the face for the remaining time.

Would I recommend
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. When it was time to peel the mask off I couldn't do it properly and it hurt so bad that I had to just wash it off that took agers. I also notice no difference in the softness in my skin etc. But like always it may work better for other people this is just my opinion and I will still carry on using these face masks just not this one ha ha

Thanks for reading guys,

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts