Saturday 12 October 2013

First Impressions: Face Mask No 2

Hi Guys,

So at Asda the other day they had a 4 for £3 deal on for my favorite face masks so i just couldn't ignore, so i got 4 of them and thought i would try them out and let you guys know how i feel about them and if they make any difference etc.

So the second one i picked up is the blemish mud mask, with aloe juice for blemish prone skin (which is what ive got). It has Aloe juice and willow in it and you basically put it all over your face (except lips and eyes) and leave until its all dry then wash it off. In the ingredients it has, purified water, kaolin (natural clay), distilled witch hazel, aloe vera leaf juice, illite (Mediterranean clay), dead sea salt, rosemary leaf oil, green tea leaf extract & evening primrose leaf extract.

My first impression
This face mask is easy to open and put on your face, when I first put it on I noticed a cooling effect which was lovely after a hot bath. It felt like any other clay mask i have put on my skin and didn't sting or anything. The smell wasn't bad that was just as normal as any other clay mask from this brand. When i washed it off my face was squeaky clean and very shiny and soft, which i love after a face mask.

Would I recommend
I would recommend this. I really did like this face mask and i have saved the other half of it to use later on this week because there is enough after my first application. It doesn't make me break out when i have had it on and i don't go extra oily or have dry spots. I don't know what this product would be like on dry skin as iv'e not really had a problem with it. But i can imagine a more liquid mask would be more suitable.

Thanks for reading guys,

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts