Wednesday 28 August 2013

Mini Haul

Hi Guys,
So today i went to the shopping center with my best friend for a little retail therapy and for my friend a makeover because it ended in me dyeing her hair and styling it ha ha. And here's what i got...
 I absolutely love Yankee candles and how good of a scent they let off and how strong but not too strong they are. At the moment i do have the vanilla frosting which i will be showing in my august faves video but i thought id try out this one and it smells delicious and i want to get the really big one when my other runs out!!

 This is the boots tea tree & witch hazel facial peel strips. I have suffered with really bad blackheads and clogged pores ever since i first started wearing makeup and i also have oily combination skin so that doesn't help. And i have used every blackhead scrub etc in boots but i have heard really good feedback of, of these so i thought i would give them a try and see how they work.

 Now i got these because i am starting college again soon and obviously you need all of these and it cost me £3 woooo! I love a bargain and you can't go wrong with the pound shop i don't care what anybody says ha ha. 

 This is one of the hair accessories i got. I have seen a lot of people wear these and i think they look so good. But im not a girly girl and the pink flowery ones freak me out a little i like black ha ha. So when i saw this for only £2.50!!! I had to get it yay go me :) 

 This was the other hair accessory i got from primark i have got short hair so i have always been really jealous of girls that can wear these but i am having hair extensions put in soon so i can finally give one a go :)

Finally i got this ring from Primark which was in the sale for a £1 i had been checking it out for a while now but didn't know if it was my sort of thing but i must of been feeling daring today and finally got it ha ha. I love primark its my favorite shop my boyfriend calls it the devil because i'm in there every payday spending money :O naughty me! Things are so nice and cheap though :)

Anyway i hope you liked this mini haul and i'm sure there will be a lot more to come because i do A LOT of shopping ha ha. So if you like them stay tuned i post every Wed & Sunday :) 

Love Christina xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts