Saturday 24 August 2013

The Boyfriend Tag/Awful Adventure

Hi Everybody,


So the other week, Friday 2nd August to be precise i traveled down to Wales. And it was nearly one of the most stressful journeys i have ever been on! Firstly because i had never traveled more than 5 miles out of my home town on my own and secondly i had never caught a train before never mind 2 in one day!! The getting to the train station was simple as it was a bus journey straight there then it was finding what platform you had to be on and where to stand. Well okay that was easy too. But as i got on my first train to Birmingham a dreadful thing happened and some poor man got hit by a train on the route we had to go down so we got delayed AN HOUR! So as i sat there next to a total stranger in the middle of no where i decided to look on You Tube and saw The Boyfriend Tag. I thought it was hilarious and i wanted to give it ago so i copied all the questions onto my phone ready for later. 

But as i got to Birmingham and was stood waiting for my next train to Hereford (where my boyfriend was picking me up) a stranger came up to me and asked "are you waiting for the train to Hereford" i said yes obviously and he replied "oh well its just gone it got changed to a different platform at last minute" so not only had i been delayed an hour already but now i had to wait another hour for the next train to Hereford grrrrr. So i think its safe to say my first experience on the trains wasn't a very good one, ha ha. 

But i got there in the end and luckily my boyfriend had our video camera we had bought for Disney World in his car so we videoed 'The Boyfriend Tag' or attempted you could say. So if you would like to watch our version of the tag video then the link will be below and it is rude in some places so i am sorry about that HA! Hope you enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La5Pztt_M8E

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts