Tuesday 8 April 2014

Fashion Haul 2014

Hi Guys, just thought id share with you some of my recent purchases
Firstly, i went to New Look and i picked up these jogging bottoms which i mentioned in my Monthly Faves for last month and this midi skirt was in the sale for £5. I haven't worn the skirt yet but i love the colour and pattern on it and can't wait to wear it on a night out or just casual.
The next shop i bought from was Forever 21 online. I have been wanting to buy things from this brand for a while now as its so popular on you tube etc and girls look so great and the prices are really reasonable price. I was really impressed and happy with my order only sending one item back because it was too long for me (im quite short) so will definetly be ordering from them again!











And lastly i picked up this top from Primark, which i am slightly obsessed with!! It looks amazing with disco pants and i love the picture on it.


And that was my quick fashion haul. Hope you liked reading and Ill speak to you soon!!

Love Christina xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts