Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Faves 2014

Comfy Pants. 
New look - £19.99
Okay, so i bought these last month because i was told how comfy they are and that i wouldn't regret it! And they were soooo right, if your a girl like me who likes to wear baggy jumpers, hair tied up, no makeup & cosy socks in the house then these will be perfect for you! They have a fluffy liner and are 'cuffed' at the bottom, i love the print on the inside waistband i'm not that crazy about the lettering on the outside but that doesn't bother me. 

My Tia Bear
This is my little doggy who is a Jack Russell x Pug. She is about 5 years old and is the love of my life!

Spring Time




These are just some pictures i took from in my garden. I absolutely love spring when flowers start growing and the sun starts shining!

This is my Mums, Mothers Day Present. I got it from Amazon and it was around £10. I absolutely love journals and i think it's so important to keep memories of your loved ones, to share with others and the also pass down through generations. Basically it asks all sorts of questions and your mum has to answer them and then on the opposite page it has space for photos or drawings. My mum loves this book and cannot wait to start filling it out.

My Winning Nails
I won these nails (fingernails) by entering a competition on Facebook and i love them!! The girl who did them has been doing my nails for around 4-5 years and also does my hair etc... I was going out the weekend she was doing them so i gave myself some matching toes also ha ha.

Song on Repeat
I cannot stop listening to this song!! I love everything about it and i now have a massive crush on Sam Smith!! If you haven't heard this song for some absurd reason go listen to it!!

And that is what i have been loving in all of March...
Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts