Sunday 30 March 2014

Outfit & Makeup Of The Night

 Hi Guys, so this weekend i went out with my best friend for a girly night out round town and i thought i would share with you what i wore and what i did my makeup like. 
So first of all is this gorgeous outfit that cost around £20!! 

Black Knit Crop Top: Forever 21 £4.75
Basic Knee Length Skirt: Forever 21 £4.75
Strap heels: Primark (around £10)
Lime Green Stud Earings: Primark £1

And that was my outfit i absolutely love that skirt! I also got it in Grey and i'm tempted to get all the other colors of it too. It is such good quality and i am really impressed to say it cost £5!!

And my makeup...

Revlon 24hr Colorstay Foundation
Sleek Contour & Highlight Palette
NARS blush in Deep Throat
Naked Palette 2 - Blackout & Tease
Acessorize palette - Lime green & White
MAC DazzleGlass Lip gloss in Money, Honey to shop
 Ardel Eyelashes - Natural 

I went for a black smokey eye but instead of a white highlight in the inner corner i went for a heavy lime green! I just thought it tied my outfit together and was a bit retro and different to what i normally do. 

And that is my makeup & outfit of Friday night! I hope you enjoyed reading this and i hope it has given you some inspiration for your next night out. 

Love Christina xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts