Wednesday 19 March 2014

Glossy box Review: March 'Beauty Blossom' 2014


So this is what i got in my March 2014 glossy box. It is spring inspired and as they said, what you will need in spring time. You got 3 full sized products which i thought was really good! I think the range of products you got are good and if you would like to know more about my first thought of the products or more about them then please read on..

RRP: £36 for 180ml - mitchellandpeach.com
So this is the first product on the list. It is a Mitchell & Peach body cream. It has English honey, organic cocoa, vitamin B5 & shea butter in. It says it leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling like you've just walked in the English countryside!... Personally the smell reminds me of my nan ha ha i find this with every luxury product though. It does remind me of a English countryside and i can see where there coming from. I will give this a go if i don't like the smell etc, i will probably gift my nan with it.
RRP: £4.49 for 10g - sleekmakeup.com
 This is Sleek makeup pout polish. It is in color 'chocolate kiss' and is a tinted lip balm, it has SPF15, almond oil, shea butter & vitamin E. I have quickly tried this on my lips and it does give a nice natural tint to your lips but it did come off almost instantly! But i will try it again tomorrow. This was also a full size product.

RRP: £12.99 2.35g - bellapierre.co.uk
This is Bellapierre Cosmetics shimmer powder in 'penny' it is a lovely copper shimmer pigment/eye shadow. It says its 100% Mica and is long lasting. It says you can also mix it in with a blush, nail polish or lip gloss to create your own custom makeup. I tried the color on the back of my hand it its an absolutely gorgeous color and looks really pigmented and i cannot wait to use it!! P.s this is also a full size product.

RRP: £47 for 75ml - debenhams.com
These are two sample sized products of the new Juicy Couture Malibu Collection. I love love love that these are in spay bottles as it makes it so much easier and are perfect to keep in your purse on a night out. The one in the orange has passion fruit and jasmine and it smells absolutely amazing!! I would wear this one on a night out its such a glamorous smell. The one in the pink has mandarin and sweet pink sugar. I would wear this in the day time as its a sweeter smell than the other but they both, hands down are gorgeous and you need to go and smell these!!

RRP: £1.49 for 15ml - supermarket or boots etc...
And lastly this is the Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair 60 second Treatment shot. I love Dove hair products and can't wait to try out this new products. P.s this is a full size product.

Thanks for reading guys, and i hope you enjoyed this months glossy box as much as i did :)
Love Christina xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts