Wednesday 5 March 2014

Fashion Wednesday: Claireabella Jute Bag

http://www.claireabelladesigns.co.uk/boutique/Medium Jute Bag£34.99

So after seeing these all over TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex) and on Instagram i finally decided to splurge and get one for myself. I love that you can customize it to look like a mini you and that it has your name on it. At first i didn't know whether to get the large or medium sized bag as i already think that the smallest 'polo jute bag' is too small but would be perfect for a little girl etc... So i went in the middle and got the medium sized one which is perfect for me as i don't travel round much but if i wanted to carry a load with me it probably would be big enough to do so. 

So when you go to customize your bag you get to pick...
- Personal text (Name)
- Hair Style (I went with long hair)
-Hair color (I went with Red)
- Outfit (I went with Posh)
- Eye color (I went with Blue)
- Skin tone (I went with natural, but next time i'll go with fair)


I think these are perfect gifts for yourself, a friend, family member. Especialy because they do limited edition 'mothers day' bags etc. And they don't just do bags they do wine glasses, mugs, diarys, phone cases etc... 

But overall i am so happy with my purchase and would recommend anybody else to get one of these as well. I think there so fun and girls and awesome!! 



Thank you Claireabella!

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts