Wednesday 26 March 2014

Nail Art Haul: Born Pretty Store

www.bornprettystore.com - Free shipping worldwide

Hi Guys,
So last month i decided to finally try out some nail art stuff from BPS as i see this company being mentioned a lot on blogs & you tube. The products are really affordable and i love that it's free shipping. I got quite various things to try out and i will insert pictures below and my thoughts of the company and what i got. 
First of all i would only order from this website when your not in a rush to get anything. It took exactly a month for my stuff to get here so it's better to order things you'd like to add to your collection rather than you need something now. When my products came everything was in tact and it was packaged really well. Some of the products were the wrong color to what i picked but that's not much of a big deal to me.

Water Decal Stickers - Traditional Chinese Painting
Water Decal Stickers - Beautiful Flower Pattern
I wanted these to do some elegant nail designs and to also try out the water decals.

Stamper & Scraper Set
Stamp Template - Leopard & Lace
Stamp Template - Mustache & Lips
Stamp Template - Patterns 

I haven't tried the stamping tools yet so i can't wait to try these!! 

120pcs, Fruit Fimo Decals
I got these because i thought they looked so fun to use in the summer and i loved the colors of them all.

18 Color Acrylic Powder Set
This had black acrylic powder all over it. They were fine once brushed over.
I got these acrylic powders to practice my 3D art with, but when i tried them tonight they weren't very pigmented and some of them turned white. I will play around with them though to decide whether i would buy more etc... 

400pcs, Fluorescent Rhinestone Stud Set 
I wanted these for my more colorful nail art, and i think they look so edgy and cool! I love that you get the same color in two different styles.

Tinkerbell 3D Nail Decoration
I actually picked the yellow ones of these but the blue colors just as pretty! I cannot wait to use these in a Tinkerbell inspired nail design! 

Nail Glue w/ Brush
I just wanted some nail glue to use for when i'm doing nail art instead of using my NSI glue which i use for my nail enhancements. 

Hello Kitty Embellishments
These i got free with my order! They are really pretty but i don't have anything to use them for so i have given them to my little cousin as a present. I know she will love them more than i would ha ha.
If you would like to order anything of this website i do have a discount code which is CHST10, check back for future nail designs using these products. And if you have recently ordered from this website please feel free to leave a link down below i love looking what other people have purchased.

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts