Wednesday 12 March 2014

Everyday Makeup Products

Hi Guys so these are my everyday essentials when doing my makeup whether that be going to college, getting things done or sometimes going for lunches and days out. The makeup is simple and doesn't take much doing at all. I choose between two lipsticks and the colors change depending on my mood and i choose totally different colors depending on the seasons. Obviously it depends where you work or what type of taste you have to change the lipstick, i'm just lucky i love bright lipstick and the career i want to be in is okay with that.


What the products are & why i use them:
Simple clear skin oil balancing moisturizer
So i have been using this moisturizer for more than a year now and it has calmed my oiliness down a lot. I'm not a cream freak and i think there quite boring but this is just simple and it doesn't break me out and does the job!
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation
Yes, i know what your thinking!?! I have oily skin and i'm using a radiant foundation that has a lot of glitter specs in it and i should look like a shiny mess. But my confession is i LOVE this foundation!! It makes your skin look sooooo good! If its a short day then ill put this on but if its a longer day i do put a matte primer on before hand and take my powder with me. I have personally gone oilier with different matte foundations than this also!!


I love this palette because it has a few of my favorite eye shadow colors, lip gloss & blush/bronzer. It is perfect for travelling and as a everyday make-up essential. I like that the colors are shimmer and it has a black because if you decide to go out you can add a little black to create a smokey eye and not use the black for a day look. I just swipe the brown color in my crease and i'm done for the day!

Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner, i have only used this eyeliner EVER! And i love it, it works perfectly for me every time for me but when i run out i will try new things ha ha. I love to do a small cat eye flick through the day. Rimmel eye pencils, these are just what i have for now but they do work really well. The eye liner doesn't last all day but the eyebrow pencil looks very natural which i like. And this mascara 'rimmel scandal eyes rockin' curves' i love all these scandal eyes mascara and have this one because its the newest one but i do love it and it makes my lashes very long and curly!

And last but not least, my lip products... i swap between these two colors between moods. If i'm feeling fun and need a pick - up ill wear the brighter one 'hot plum' and if i'm the opposite then i'll wear 'midnight plum' both from Maybelline color sensational range. And the Nivea Hydro care is just my before lip product i use when iv'e done my face moisturizer because i suffer with really dry chapped lips if i don't!!

And they are my everyday makeup products, thanks for reading :)

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts