Monday 6 January 2014

Barry M: Haul & Review


So the other day i went shopping in boots and they had a 3 for 2 offer on Barry M nail polishes. Since starting nails at college i have been wanting and needing to add to my nail polish collection desperately so took advantage of the offer and got quite a few. I didn't know which colors or types were best so i just got a random selection and i thought i would share them with you in case you are interested in adding to your Barry M collection or just love nail polishes as much as me.

Limited edition E340 - This is a really pretty pink glitter with different specs of colored glitter in it. It does need more coats for a full glitter nail than the other nail effect Barry M polishes.

Black NP47 - This is just a plain black nail polish. I have had better black polishes as this needs 2 coats or it's a very watery black color (others i've used you only need one coat) It is quite runny but i mostly like this black for using for nail art.

Sour Apple CNP5 - I don't particularly love or hate this polish, i find it impossible to make it look nice on my nails. I haven't tried it with a yellow but a green i have so i will have to try it with a different color but apart from that i just can't seem to like this polish. It is a confetti like polish with green and yellow specs. 

Magesty TNP6 - This is my favorite polish out of them all not just because it is glittery gold but because it only takes one coat and it is very pigmented. 

Strawberry Ice cream NP309 - This is a very pretty pastel pink BUT it is a very runny formula and needs a lot of coats. I find it very hard to paint my nails as it just runs all over. I don't know if i have a weird bottle of it or if that's just how it is. If so im not really impressed. 

Black nail effects NP311 - This nail polish is perfect if you want to do something with your nails but you just don't know what or have enough time. It looks good and makes it look like you've spent time on your nails and it drys quickly which for me is a bonus. I will definitely be purchasing more of these.

Berry Ice cream NP308 - I love this color on my toes! With some silver glitter over it looks so nice and i love lavender in the colder months even though it is a pastel color. But i can see me liking it even more in the summer months. 

Amethyst glitter NP354 - This poish to me is the perfect party polish! I love this on a dark blue/purple and it is stands out so well, and the more coats the more partyish your nails look. 

Clear base & top coat NP54 - I also got the base & top coat in one by Barry M but didn't take a picture. It is a good polish and does the job. It says its also a nail hardner but i haven't seen much of a difference. 

Thanks for reading guys xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts