Tuesday 7 January 2014

My 2013 Highlights

Some of my favourite memories in 2013!
My David came home from a 7 month tour.

Mine & David's First Valentines Day

I cut off all my hair ha ha

David's sister's wedding

Florida - Disney World, Sea World, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Universal studios, Hollywood studios, Florida adventure tour & Wet 'n' Wild

The day i was made into a naked Egyptian Dog ha ha

My 19th Birthday

Lazer Zone Date Night @ Xscape

The day i glued my hair back on ha ha

 Our First Anniversary 

Alton Towers

Started a beauty course @ college

Halloween Makeup 

Night out with the girls for Halloween

Christmas with my family ♥

Hope everyone had a great year and lets go into 2014 with a positive mind and a great outlook on life xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts