Friday 17 January 2014

Fashion Friday: Leopard Print

Anybody else love leopard print as much as me? Actually it isn't just that print it's any animal print!! Its just so different and I love it! Obviously i don't wear it all over everyday but when i do wear it i wear it as ugg boots or a fashion accessory like my new purse.

These are both from River Island and i got them both in the sale and just couldn't resist them!! I have some bright red uggs and navy blue ones too so when i saw these they just had to come home with me. 

Other things i have in animal prints...
My new bedding that i got on sale from asda
My massive real size tiger, which was a present from my boyfriend
My little baby tiger which was from my boyfriend also
& my throw which was from the range

And these shoes i got for my 18th birthday from primark!

Hope you've had a lovely Friday, love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts