Saturday 28 September 2013

Alton Towers

So yesterday me and my boyfriend went to alton towers with a couple of daves friends also and we had such a good time. The last time I went was my 13th birthday but I had been before that a couple of times. It hadn't changed much except a few rides had been added. My favourite rides are the smiler and rita.

 The entrance
 The oblivion
 The smiler
 A couple more rides
Me and David at the end of the day infront of the castle.

I didn't get many pictures because we were so busy trying to get on all the best rides before the park closed and we were so worn out by the end of the day and my feet were killing me!! Ha ha. But over all we had a really good day :)

Hope you have a good Saturday and I will speak to you tomorrow,

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts