Monday 23 September 2013

Autumn make up look

Hi guys,

So today I filmed a fall make up tutorial for you guys. I was inspired by a lot of people to do this look after watching a lot of other peoples. I decided to go with a purple and gold smokey eye look, i love this look for autumn or winter i think its a really warm color and you can wear it day or night and is really easy to do.I hope you like this look too.



What products I used:

  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Powder
  • Sleek Contour Kit
  • Royal Bronzer
  • Color Tattoo in Endless Purple
  • Purple with a gold shimmer eyeshadow
  • Brown with a gold shimmer eyeshadow
  • Gold glitter shimmer for face and body
  • Scandal Eyes Mascara
  • Collection 2000 Liquid eyeliner
  • Rimmel Eyeliner

And the video if you would like to learn how I did this look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y-qX5-_DWo

Thanks for watching guys and ill see you tomorrow ,

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts