Monday 2 September 2013

What I was up to this weekend...

Hi guys,

So this weekend I went down south to visit my boyfriend and his family for a birthday to sort his house and to see each other, obviously ha ha. This time on the train wasn't bad at all thank goodness! It takes so long to get down there that we decided that we needed to go for a drink, just one at first. Buuuuut if your boyfriends are anything like mine one quickly turns into a couple more and if your dumb like me you will try to keep up ha ha. How silly was I!! So that's why I couldn't blog the Saturday because I felt a little ill!! I blame the other half ha ha.


On the Saturday we went down to Bournemouth for the Air festival and it was such a nice day and I have never seen a seaside resort so full in my life!! I love places like that it makes me feel so happy. We missed the red arrows which was disappointing because the traffic was so bad. But we did get see them from the traffic queue ha ha.



Then on the the Sunday we went to my boyfriends nephews 1st birthday party! It was so cute and he enjoyed it so much but then so would I with that amount of new toys ha ha. But we had to rush off back to the train station for me after so I was soooo tired when I got home. I'm not complaining about a busy weekend though!


Thanks for reading and I will see you tomorrow :)

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts