Sunday 1 September 2013

August Favorites

Hi Guys,

So its that time already to do a monthly fave post! I can't believe how fast this year is going its so scary but good at the same time because i love Christmas ha ha. So below are pictures and a description of what it is, what it does and why i love it :) Enjoy...


This is the Yankee Candle in Vanilla Frosting. I got this for my birthday last month of my boyfriend and i love it! It smells so delicious i could eat it, but it wouldn't taste so good ha ha. The scent is so strong but not too strong just so that unlike other cheap scented candles you can actually smell this without having to sit next to it.

This is the Boots Deeply Intensive Moisturizer for Gorgeous Feet. It say it makes your feet soft, smooth, richly hydrated and it lasts 24hrs. Well i have tried so many different foot cream makes and this stuff WORKS!! It is honestly amazing my feet were really bad from wearing sandals and high heels a lot and this made a massive improvement after the first use.  


This is the Loreal Paris Sublime Tan Mist in Medium. When i came back from my holiday in Florida i was pretty tanned and because i live in England there isn't any sun to keep that tan back home so i needed a tanner quick. I had never tried this before but i had heard a lot about it and wanted to give it ago. Up to now i do really like it, it leaves a really nice glow and kept me looking tanned. I didn't go streaky the only thing with this product is it runs out quickly. I'm guessing its because its a mist spray and now like a normal spray or mouse. But all in all i love this product.

This is the Nip and Fab clear tanning gel in medium. It leave a really nice sun kissed glow on your skin and doesn't leave you patchy to say its clear. It also doesn't have the smell of a self tanner which i like too. I don't think i'd repurchase this just for the fact i love trying out others and i have tried others. It was just a tester in a magazine i got. But if any body is wanting to give it a go i would recommend this.

This is my hot water bottle for that time in the month us women know about to well. Need i say anymore. Just a tip if you do have them awful monthly cramps i would recommend getting a hot water bottle it helped me a lot as i get really badly. 

This is a money pot i got from amazon, i got one for my boyfriend too. I love it, its so pretty and it helps me save and not get the money back out of it because you have to smash it to get the money out. So if your looking for a present or you need help saving i would recommend one of these :)

This is the Tigi Catwalk Sleek Mystique shampoo and conditioner. I love this stuff it smells soooooo good sort of sensual :) I like that. It makes your hair super soft and shiny helps the frizz. I have naturally curly hair so it works wonders for me and does help. I heard about this from my hairdresser and when i saw feel unique have a duo offer on and free delivery i just couldn't say no. They also have others so if this one isn't up your alley then try another and feel free to tell me bout it because i love trying out new products.

I hope you enjoyed this months favorites and if you want to see the video i uploaded for this post click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWw4rsQ_V0E and i will speak to you tomorrow,

Love Christina xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts