Friday 27 September 2013

Fashion Friday: Alton Towers

What I wear to a theme park...

So today me & my boyfriend and a couple more people are going to alton towers (mainly just for the new smiler ride) the last time I went there was my 14th birthday with two of my good friends. I never know what to wear to theme parks you don't want to wear too showy or too wrapped up because then your too hot ha ha. Especially if you have big boobs and they like to make an appearance (when your hanging upside down you don't really have a choice ha ha) so because its autumn and you never know with england if it will be warm or cold I went for...


  • A long sleeved basic black top from Primark
  • A pair of boyfriend ripped jeans from RI
  • A green blazer from Newlook
  • Black and tartan boots from Deichmans
  • Only stood earrings as I think rollercoasters and jewellery don't mix well
  • And just a cream mini cross body bag from the canary islands ( I think, it was a present
So I hope this helped any of you guys that may be going to a theme park soon :)

Speak to you tomorrow and have a fun day,

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts