Tuesday 24 September 2013

Autumn Tag

Hi Guys,

So the other day i did a couple of tag videos and one of them was the Autumn Tag, if you'd like to watch it i will put it down below. Have a great day guys.


Autumn Tag
1. Favourite Autumn lip product? Victoria Jackson Lipgloss (it doesn't say what color it is ha ha)
2. Favourite Autumn Nail Varnish? Maybeline Long Lasting in Blackberry
3. Favourite Starbucks Autumn Drink? I don't have one ha ha
4. Favourite Autumn Candle? I still have my other yankee candle but i love Vanilla Chai and Salted Caramel
5. Favourite Autumn Scarf or Accessory? My green scalf from accesorize and my coat
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? Haunted Corn Maze
7. Favourite Halloween movie? I don't know any ha ha
8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween? Trick or treat candy
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween? You'll see soon
10. What is your Favourite thing about Autumn? Crunchy Leaves

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts