Sunday 8 September 2013

POTM - Perfume of the month

Hi Guys,

So this month i have been loving this perfume by Katy Perry called Meow. I bought it for my holiday back in May because it was a real girly, summery smell and also wasn't to heavy for the day time but you could also wear it at night as a flirty sort of scent. It's main accords are vanilla, sweet, fruity, white floral & powdery. Now the only thing i found about it is i do have to spray some more on me to still be able to smell it, it wears off quite quickly. I love the bottle and it makes a good bedroom decoration ha ha. All in all i would rate this 8/10.



I would recommend this fragrance for someone in there late teens/early 20's as i think its a really girly smell but not a young girly smell. For an alternative young girly smell you may like is the Britney Spears - Fantasy perfume.

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts