Sunday 15 September 2013

one year anniversary

Hello Guys & Gals,

Awwwww shucks! It's that time of the year where i have to buy Dave presents AGAIN!! ha ha jooooking!! No it isn't its an amazing time and i love that this milestone has finally come we both are so happy together and i know i have found someone i would be happy to share my bathroom with... If that isn't love then i don't know what is. But seriously this guy could not get any more perfect for me and I love him with every bit of my heart.

We have now been together for one year but he has been away for more than half of that but there is sacrifices you make to be with somebody you love. We met through our parents his dads friends with my mum and we went down to stay at his which is down south for a week. It was back in 09/10 I think but I might be wrong ha ha. I was only around 14/15 when I first met him and he was on his back from the army for the weekend we didn't talk much because obviously he was alot older than me.

But a couple of years later he found me from my mums Facebook and we talked and caught up and I was 18 then so it was okay to talk ha ha. But he just made me smile so much and he was so nice and when he came down and took me on a weekend long date I just knew I was keeping him forever :-D and so far he's let me so alllll good! Ha ha.


So happy 1st anniversary to my amazing boyfriend or to anybody else whos celebrating there anniversary with their loved ones today.

Thanks for reading guys and ill speak to you soon,

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts