Saturday 7 September 2013

Room/Closet Tour

Hi Guys,

So today i filmed a room/closet tour i thought it was the perfect time as i was changing my wardrobe over from summer to winter stuff. I'm so sorry that when you watch my video that i didn't turn my light on so you can't see things properly!! Durrrr me ha ha. So i made this video for people that may need help with how to organize there things and where to put things etc, i had no clue when i first decorated my room last year what to do with it but as i grew older and was in my room a lot longer i played and managed to find places for mostly everything. 

I am having a second room soon so i can have a beauty/closet room because i have too much stuff for just one tiny wardrobe ha ha. So you will have to keep your eyes open for when i have done all that.

All the things i have:

  • Malm Chest of 2 Drawers IKEA - £35 
  • Malm Chest of 4 Drawers IKEA - £55 
  • Malm Chest of 6 Drawers IKEA - £75
  • Bed & Headboard is from Littlewoods (got it years ago)
  • Brimnes Wardrobe with 2 doors IKEA - £100
  • Bedding from Asda Home
  • Pillows & Bed Throw for The Range
  • Shoe Storage for Wardrobe from Argos
  • Table Light for The Range

You tube video: (video is still in the process of being uploaded so check back to find the link)

Anyway, i hope you like the video and again i'm sorry about the rubbish lighting and i hope it helped you to organize your room. Speak to you tomorrow,

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts