Monday 16 September 2013

GRWM: anniversary dinner

Hi guys,

So tonight me and the boyfriend are heading out to Frankie & Bennys for our anniversary dinner. We went on our first date at this restaurant and its nice to go re live that moment a year on. Now I know its not a place to get dressed up etc but I love dressing up and I love this playsuit so yeah :) I got this playsuit last month from miss guided and I love it. I first saw shannnxo wearing them but shes from New Zealand so I couldn't get the exact one but I love this one. I got the shoes from Primark a year ago and my accessories from there too.

I did film this makeup look so I will be uploading it soon. Hope you guys have a wonderful Saturday night and I will speak to you tomorrow.

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts