Friday 6 September 2013

First Impressions - Rimmel Foundation

Hi Guys,

So yesterday when i went shopping i picked up some new foundation as iv'e been using the same one for years now and fancied a change. I didn't read any reviews about any foundations before i bought it but did after. I have oily-combination skin and every person said "i wouldn't recommend this if you have oily skin" ha ha. Thanks people!?!... But that's the problem with the drugstore makeup you don't have anybody there to offer advice etc. Anyway it's too late now and i might as well give it ago, if it really doesn't go right i will give it to a friend ha ha.

So the foundation i got was the Rimmel, Wake Me Up. It says it has a light moisturizing texture that applies smoothly and leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable all day. It gives an instant flawless, natural looking finish.
Nicked picture off Google

So first of all i do like the bottle it self and i like that it's glass instead of just plain old plastic and i like the orange colored top and that it has a pump. I used it this morning and the consistency is real good as my other was runny and this one isn't it has light- medium coverage but is build able. I love how it looks on my skin and the dewy radiant look I have. But because I do have oily skin I had to top it up with powder and blotching strips. I wouldn't wear this on a night out or a busy day but if im just nipping out somewhere then I definitely would. So I do love this foundation but it definitely is better for people with non oily skin.

Thanks for reading guys and i will speak to you tomorrow.

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts