Monday 30 September 2013

September Favorites

Hi Guuuys,

So its the end of another month and this month i have been liking a few different things than last months and thought i'd share them with you. Some are products some are not but they are all my favorites of this month. So i have done a video on this if you would like to watch it i will leave a link or the video below.

So this is the Apocolips by Rimmel in the color Apocoliptic. I have been loving this color this month it is so bright and lasts quite a long time, it is so pigmented too so really good quality for the price. The only down side is that it dries my lips up and makes them sore so i do have to wear lipsils underneath.

This is the Wake me up foundation by Rimmel in the color soft beige. I didn't know whether i'd like this product or not as i have really oily skin and its not recommended for the skin type. But i do really like it. I did do a review on this product if you want to check that out but i have used it more since then and i still am loving it.

This is the Burt's Bee's Radiance night and eye cream. I got this in a set from feel unique and it did have a face wash and day cream with it also but i have that in my luggage for my boyfriends. This stuff really does work it has made me look more radiant and doesn't clog my pores up and soaks in quickly. The perfect night cream for me.

This is the bag i got a couple of weeks back of my boyfriend for a present and i love it. It is a replica for the celine bag and i got it off ebay, if you would like the link then comment below. It is really sturdy and has plenty of room in it for my everyday things.

This is my diary, file & notepad i got a while back for college from the pound shop. It is good quality and is cheap enough for being chucked in my bag for college.

I also mention in my video a few more extra favorites of mine if you check the video out then you will find out :) Have a great day everyone,

Love Christina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts